– St-Joseph Village : Historic Cote d’Opale village
– Nausicaa: National sealife centre at Boulogne sur Mer
– History Museums of the Second World War all along the côte d’Opale.
– Cité Europe à Coquelles
– Les 4B in the centre of Calais
– Activities and events taking place on the côte d’Opale can be found on the website opalenews.com and
– The tourist office site for the l’Ardresis et de la Vallée de la Hem
– VET in Ardres : 0033321354003
– Swimming pool ICEO at Calais
– Swimming and ice-skating HELICEA at the entrance of Boulogne s/mer
– Adventure course :In the heart of the forest at Guines and only 10 km from the camping a tree top adventure course in full safety.
– Quad hire : Hire a quad or bring your own. Organised outings, circuits and trails at RETY 15 km from the camping.
Close to 300 km of well trodden paths for hikers, horses and cyclists in the heart of the Natural Park .
More than twenty other hiking routes are waiting to be discovered via the tourist office of the 3 pays.
Fishing : in licques ( 2 km )
Trout fishing at the Etangs de Courtebourne.
Possible to reserve for the day or half a day.
Information on 03 21 35 07 59 or the site internet